In the Framework of the ChIMERA Project - Cultural & Creative industries trying to develop Financing tools for the #Cultural and #Creative Sector, the Partner Cci Nice Côte d'Azur will launch the 18th of October with key partners a Seminar on financing the audiovisual and cinema industries!
This information and exchange session on the financing of the productions of audiovisual and cinematographic contents, will be organized during the European short film festival 18° Un Festival C'est Trop Court ! from 13 to 19 October, in Nice, France.
It is organized by the Commission du Film Alpes-Maritimes Côte d'Azur, The Cci Nice Côte d'Azur and Héliotrope Asso from 14:00 to 18:00 at the CCI Nice Côte d'Azur, due to the Finance Pilot of the project.
After the opening of this day by Julie Giordano, we will have the pleasure of welcoming to speak on the subject during a round table moderated by Laurent Héliotrope and Stéphanie Gac:
- Elena Koncke, Head of Cinema and Audiovisual of the South Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region
- Stéphanie Payan, for the Alpes-Maritimes Departmental Support Fund
- The team of the film "Les Déguns", Raphael Benoliel, producer at Firstep Production, Claude Zidi Junior, Cyrille Droux, writers and directors
- Sébastien Aubert, producer at Adastra Films
- Elisabeth PAWOLSWKI, Producer at Baldanders Films
- Vanessa RAMONBORDES, Producer at ACIS Productions
- Valérie LEPINE, Chief Executive Officer of Film France
- Alice GUILLEMET, touscoprod.com
Follow-up of a presentation of the Côte d'Azur Main projects by:
- Maryam Rousta Giroud / Mickaël Camilleri for the Technopole de l'Image at the Ville de Cannes Communauté d'Agglomération Sophia Antipolis - Officiel
- Adèle FAUSTINIEN for the Studio "la Victorine" and the Year of the Cinema Ville de Nice
In the program :
14h00> 16h00: Conference on public aid and private financing of audiovisual, cinematographic and new format production
16h00> 17h00: Presentation of the Phare projects of the Côte d'Azur
17h00> 18h00: Pitch of the directors of short films - UFCTC
18h00> 19h00: Cocktail