What we did from 01/11/2016 to 31/10/2019
The following information relates to the project ChIMERA that was implemented from 01.11.2016 to 31.10.2019
ChIMERA established and consolidated a transnational network of CCIs supporting innovation and internationalization.
To do so, ChIMERA shared local best practices and developed transnational schemes and services for CCI clusters and relevant stakeholders.
ChIMERA activities are planned in the form of trainings, international trade and brokerage events, financial opportunities and schemes, cooperation and networking, regional policies implementation to favor an innovative and creative environment.
ChIMERA results are:
- Transnational and local workshops
- 10 local bootcamps
- 10 local strategic action plans
- 1 transnational operational plan
- 10 cluster business plans
- 12 services for internationalization and innovation
- 20 financial tools
- 10 living labs and innovation projects
- 10 transferability plans
To see ChIMERA's presentation video follow this link