What we do
ChIMERA establishes and consolidates a transnational network of CCIs supporting innovation and internationalization.
To do so, ChIMERA shares local best practices develops transnational schemes and services for CCI clusters and relevant stakeholders.
ChIMERA activities are planned in the form of trainings, international trade and brokerage events, financial opportunities and schemes, cooperation and networking, regional policies implementation to favor an innovative and creative environment.
ChIMERA outputs are:
- Transnational and local workshops
- 10 local bootcamps
- 10 local strategic action plans
- 1 transnational operational plan
- 10 cluster business plans
- 12 services for internationalization and innovation
- 20 financial tools
- 10 living labs and innovation projects
- 10 transferability plans